Life Changing Points:
- God gives us freewill, so there is freedom in choosing
- Sometimes we have to peel back all the hard layers in order to experience the abundant fruit
- When we release and trust God, we experience freedom
What You’ll Gain:
In today’s Episode, Callie interviews Manda Carpenter who is a speaker, writer, and influencer. Manda is empowering women to create space in their life for what matters most. In this interview Callie and Manda discuss the power of making decisions and having faith while doing it. They talk about the struggles with relationships, foster care, and the way our faith grows in times of struggle. Manda offers great insight as to how to trust God and keep showing up for the daily things. Listen to today’s episode to be inspired and encouraged.
Today’s Top Quotes:
- “God isn’t waiting to hit you with a hammer, he’s ready to cheer you on in the decisions you make” – Manda
- “Sometimes when you cringe the most means it means you have some heart work to do” – Manda
- “God delights in a humble heart and can work with that, just show. up”
Meet Manda Carpenter:
Her Top Podcast:
Thank you for listening to the show! You are making a difference by subscribing, rating, & reviewing. Thank you so much, sister friend! If you haven’t done so yet, no worries. You can do so here!